[Noisebridge-discuss] Arduino workshop at the Open Source Computer Lab by Teach Me To Make

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 22:06:04 UTC 2011

the Shipyard, in Berkeley: 1010 Murray Street. Please let me know if you
plan to come and I'll send you my phone number in case you can't find
us. The Shipyard is rather large and the OSCL is tucked away upstairs.

NOte this is not an NB event. I mention it here only because I am not
able to lead the Arduino class at NB any more, and some people have
asked me where to learn Arduino.

I want to respect the intention of the NB list which probably is to
promote NB activities.