[Noisebridge-discuss] Arduino workshop at the Open Source Computer Lab by Teach Me To Make

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Mar 1 22:16:17 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 01, 2011 at 02:06:04PM -0800, Michael Shiloh wrote:
> the Shipyard, in Berkeley: 1010 Murray Street. Please let me know if you
> plan to come and I'll send you my phone number in case you can't find
> us. The Shipyard is rather large and the OSCL is tucked away upstairs.

Ah, cool!  I'm glad to hear about this, sounds pretty awesome.

> NOte this is not an NB event. I mention it here only because I am not
> able to lead the Arduino class at NB any more, and some people have
> asked me where to learn Arduino.

Yep, totally agreed!

> I want to respect the intention of the NB list which probably is to
> promote NB activities.

Definitely, the announce list is for communication about Noisebridge
events, so this event wouldn't be appropriate for announcement there,
but discuss is open field day for stuff interesting to our community and
your class sounds pretty awesome.  Thanks for letting us know!

-andy