[Noisebridge-discuss] is the tikiwiki nightmare? mediawiki install at justhost.com possible?

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Fri Mar 4 08:33:21 UTC 2011

Justhost doesn't list "shell" on their featurelist. It'll be a bother
to install Mediawiki without shell access and/or some automatic
installation feature from Justhost. I see they offer MySQL so you
-should- be able to install Mediawiki. Maybe email them and ask.

I'm happy with Dreamhost, it's $9/month. Use promo code
"SPLITITWITHLEE" and I'll split a $96 referral bonus with you. (You'll
get $48 off your first year). Dreamhost has an automatic installation
feature and shell access. You'll want shell access to alter the
LocalSettings.php file to do things like upload files.