[Noisebridge-discuss] What more can we do to turn Noisebridge into something out of a Gibson novel?

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Sat Mar 5 02:53:52 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 6:05 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:
> Discuss.

Lighting. I've poured over a lot of photos of C-base, and I think
they've done an incredible job of making a really inspiring physical
aesthetic. Many of the parts that stood out to me were how the place
appears to be lit.

I'd love to outfit a room or portion of the space in a theme of sorts
with RGB LEDs that we can re-modulate to show what we want.

Does anyone know of any pre-made RGB LED boards that we can control,
preferably over Ethernet or serial?
Alternatively, this could be an interesting collaborative project to
make a simple board filled with RGB LEDs and a microcontroller.

Does anyone else find this to be an interesting avenue?

Cheers,
jof