[Noisebridge-discuss] What more can we do to turn Noisebridge into something out of a Gibson novel?

Andrew Fresh andrew at afresh1.com
Sat Mar 5 03:05:51 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 04, 2011 at 06:53:52PM -0800, Jonathan Lassoff wrote:
> Does anyone know of any pre-made RGB LED boards that we can control,
> preferably over Ethernet or serial?

There are many, the tech you are looking for is likely DMX.

http://www.google.com/search?q=DMX+LED

I like my LanBox-LCX as a DMX controller.

http://www.lanbox.com/products/products.html

(DMX is largely stage control, so lots of options for GOBOs and lasers
and all sorts of sweet lighting, if you have the money)

l8rZ,
--
andrew - http://afresh1.com

What are the unsurpassable real world weaknesses in OpenBSD,
    that you know of?
                      -- Kevin Chadwick <ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk>