[Noisebridge-discuss] Group Grammar Clinic, Th. March 10, 7pm to ? (Church classroom)

jim jim at well.com
Tue Mar 8 00:17:48 UTC 2011

    me too, but more so!
    i ask people for donations, too, but their donations are
to go into the orange box with the padlock. in my view, all
donations should go to noisebridge to help allay expenses
($165.00 per day).
    in the case of someone who is not paying money to help
support noisebridge (i.e. a member or significant donor),
to ask for money for oneself strikes me as intolerable. i
don't know, of course, if this person is a member or not.
    even so, i'm against it. the spirit is not generous, i.e.
not "excellent".

    i know the topic has arisen in discussions, and i don't
recall any resolution to the idea that people want to use
noisebridge facilities to get money for themselves.
    just in case it's not clear, my feeling is to disallow
such activities.