[Noisebridge-discuss] where to buy a plug in SF or near

Tymm Twillman tymmothy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 07:11:53 UTC 2011

They are difficult to find here, for sure.  Best I've found is buying a
complete powerstrip.  Home Depot has some Belkin ones with pretty flat plugs
(at least, the Colma store does; second floor, near the back).  They'll set
you back $10 or so though, and they have "Belkin" stampled into the plastic
in big letters.

I come across others from time to time, but pretty much always gotta pick up
a whole powerstrip to get 'em, at least from what I've seen...