[Noisebridge-discuss] for help Japan please use primarily Help-Japan mailing list and wiki

Colin Keigher colin at keyboardcowboy.ca
Thu Mar 17 13:40:15 UTC 2011

I think that there is something non-functioning in your head. Stop
trying to be patronizing and be accountable instead.

There is a grand total of five people on that mailing list. You're
asking for money not only on the Japan-Help list, but on the
Noisebridge-Discuss list. Since you're asking on both lists, it's
relevant to both lists. There is no discussion on the other list and
you're asking for help on the larger one. Guess what? I want to talk
about it here because you're asking for money here.

Can you answer my questions here please? You need to be accountable if
you're going to ask someone to send you to what is effectively
technology mecha.

- Colin