[Noisebridge-discuss] [Fwd: Re: update - help Japan 16/3/2011/ novinky - pomoc Japonsku 16/3/2011]

jim jim at systemateka.com
Thu Mar 17 16:05:15 UTC 2011

    colin's questions seem worth answering on the
noisebridge-discuss list, they're certainly frankly
written.
    i'd like to add: do you plan to travel as you
usually do? if so, how will you avoid being a drain
to the regions you visit? note that red cross and
other relief organizations are bringing their own
water and food.
    myself, i worry about you and the few japanese
you might rely on in this case. did you consider
joining one of the relief organizations?