[Noisebridge-discuss] [Fwd: Re: update - help Japan 16/3/2011/ novinky - pomoc Japonsku 16/3/2011]

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 16:57:53 UTC 2011

Hi Jim,
I'll answer what I can and I believe that I di partly already but what I say is
that I'll update Noisebridge community once per day on regular basis and not
every hour, I just do not have time for that.

As you can see from yesterday post I should not go directly to the critical
regions immediately. I plan rather work with the hackers in Japan and slow food
movement entities to prepare for the build up efforts after the profesionals
are  out and the interest of media is gone too.

I'll be posting later on today, answering what I can,

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS The major issue with Colin are not the questions but rather direct
accusations from beginning and ignoring people who work on this already thinking
that his opinion is somehow more relevant and more important. That is at least
as I understood to his posts (and not only me) and I really do not have time for
that because I've hardly time to answer and coordinate people who bring effort
and money in, he does not, at least not until now.