[Noisebridge-discuss] Acrylic Purchasing

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 20:35:51 UTC 2011

In the South Bay I use Professional Plastics. Big warehouse place that
primarily deals with big customers, but they let anyone go in the back and
rummage through the scraps. Stuff seems a little pricey but I think that's
just the deal with plastic. Plus I usually am getting more expensive stuff
like Delrin.
http://www.professionalplastics.com/

<http://www.professionalplastics.com/>I also have a bunch of scrap pieces of
plastic at home that I really need to donate for Laser use! I just never get
up there. Been thinking about doing the next 5MOF though.
-Taylor