[Noisebridge-discuss] Question about hosting a KDE party at the space?

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Mon Mar 21 01:04:39 UTC 2011

No we don't have anyone on the ground in SF.. that's why I've been
trying to communicate with the group on IRC and mailing list. So far
it seems like you guys are cool with us crashing your space to geek
out. According to the calendar you have some things going on Monday
early evening, so we can plan to show up a little later (7/8ish) if
you prefer.

Also, how do we go about providing a donation?Monday April 4 seems
available and we would be happy to sponsor that day. Should we bring
cash or a check or Paypal transfer?

--
Celeste Lyn Paul
KDE Usability Project