[Noisebridge-discuss] Scheme programming language meetup

Ryan Rawson ryanobjc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 22:29:36 UTC 2011

Hi,

There is a summary email upcoming, but the meeting DID happen, it was
very successful and the following plans:

- We went through some cons cells exercises. Fun was had by all.
- We agreed that we would read section 1.1 and as much of 1.2 as
possible by next Sunday, 2pm.
- Scheme is awesome, and "racket"/"dr scheme" is EZPZ to get going on your mac.

Things havent really gotten under way yet, so please feel free to come any time!

-ryan