[Noisebridge-discuss] Scheme programming language meetup

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Tue Mar 22 07:13:19 UTC 2011

I'll send out a reminder/confirmation to the list later this
week and include notes from our first meeting. I just updated
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Schemers as well as the Events
and Classes section of our wiki's front page to reflect that
we are continuing to meet at 2pm on Sundays.

John

* Ryan Rawson <ryanobjc at gmail.com> [110321 18:20]:

--
John Magolske