[Noisebridge-discuss] Self Defense

Rameen emprameen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 15:30:55 UTC 2011

I'd like to learn some more Aikido! My experience of it involves me rolling
around on the floor for a while, so I feel like Noisebridge (being covered
in component lead clippings, solder, etc) isn't the best place to do that.
Also, when I learned some Aikido, there were no hacks-- as in no strikes or
chops.

Judo Hack Chop!