[Noisebridge-discuss] Self Defense

VonGuard vonguard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 15:48:27 UTC 2011

I'm interested in learning this stuff, but it's kinda not the right place to
be doing it. Martial arts training requires open space and padding, neither
of which Noisebridge has. Plus, I have visions of someone smacking a
new-comer by accident when they get too close...

Is it at all possible to meet at NB then go to Dolores park to train? I have
a friend, another Noisebridger, who used to be really into martial arts, but
would practice in COMPLETELY inappropriate places, and this made people feel
uncomfortable and feel unsafe due to limbs and wooden swords swinging around
with force inside people's personal spaces.

>>> http://accesstoinsight.org
>>> http://fictionalphilosophy.org
>>> http://wiki.ubuntu.com/seidos