[Noisebridge-discuss] Self Defense

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Fri Mar 25 22:18:52 UTC 2011

Jeet Kun Do was (arguably) invented in San Francisco, there are many studios
that teach it :) likewise, there are several MMA studios -- mostly "MMA"
means you'll learn Muy Thai and BJJ and then some cross-training for both of
those.  The martial arts community here is often not well-represented
online, so you may have to actually walk around in real life in order to
find this stuff.

There's a Krav studio up just off Van Ness at like California?  At least one
Noisebridger I know used to work out there...

--S

Shannon Lee
(503) 539-3700