[Noisebridge-discuss] The laser cutter room has been upgraded. :-)

Robert Chu robertayoungchu at gmail.com
Tue May 10 20:08:41 UTC 2011

Hello Noisebridge,

Filip Furmanek and my self had taken the time to upgrade the laser cutting
(I mean engraving) room. We have added a shelf above the air duct to allow
for better floor space, under the table leg room, and easier storage
(cardboard boxes of miscellaneous material). A skinny work table has also
been added which faces perpendicular to the main table against the windowed
wall (Yeah more work space. Woohoo!!!). In addition I have added a 3.1
donated speaker set from the hack shelf; so now we can jam can we cut WOOT!

P.S. And there is a second monitor connected to the laptop. :-]

Be well -Demolition Man
-
Rayc and Filip