[Noisebridge-discuss] meeting tonight

Noisebridge Treasurer treasurer at noisebridge.net
Tue May 10 22:00:10 UTC 2011

I don't see an agenda up for tonight's membership meeting so I hope
that means we don't have much to discuss. Unless there's something
pressing, I'm going to save the $7+ and do the treasurer's report from
home this week. I'll be in the space tomorrow for SCOW if anyone needs
to hand off any money.

Any comments or questions? Expect an aggregate bank balance and basic
summary of our finances by 20:00, via reply to this email. Hopefully
someone can please read it for me at the meeting?

Your treasurator,

-Kelly