[Noisebridge-discuss] 3D model interior open source simple

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 15:36:36 UTC 2011

Greetings to sunny SF from very "unsunny" Galway!

I've another small dead line coming my way which is about the food hacking base
which we are going to build up at the summer at CCC. I've decided to make a 3D
plan of the project and I wonder if you could recommend me some open source
rather easy to use tool to do the model  (2D and 3D). I'll have to work on it
probably by myself so good tutorials/manuals would be handy.

Below are the two programs which I hope may be handy. I'm working on the 2D
plans for now in Libre Office Impress.

Thanks a lot,

Sincerely,

Frantisek