[Noisebridge-discuss] "Hack Politics" -- still going on?

jim jim at systemateka.com
Mon May 16 17:20:17 UTC 2011

    (more opinion and advice) i think there's no necessary
conflict with the Guidelines. It's a matter of focus and
action: mainly if the topics are kind of academic in a
researchy kind of way and don't advocate actions that might
affect the obvious political interests, there should be no
problem. e.g. education is a topic that's tightly coupled
with politics, so is nutrition, so is habitat and issues of
living, making a....
    what can we individuals do to improve our lots and/or
affect the power structures that ostensibly serve the public?
    i.e., don't get partisan.