[Noisebridge-discuss] Distilled water needed for the laser

Robert Chu robertayoungchu at gmail.com
Fri May 20 20:27:13 UTC 2011

Hello Noisebridge Community,

We need to get distilled water for the laser cutter (I think we are regular
water for it currently).

Since we have had a distilling class here and have the equipment, I would
recommend we communicate with Sean Cusack , to possibly (if it is alright
with him) use his distilling equipment to make our own distilled water; or
purchase 6 gallons at Walgreens <Nursery Brand ~ $1.00 per gallon> (user 3
for the laser cutter and have 3 on stand by).

I will be out of NB until Monday most likely, so if some one could either
communicate or pick up the distilled water that would be great.

Note: It would be 6 gallons of water that would need be transported
via vehicle or cart, or numerous people.

"Live to Love & Love to Live."
(Soon to be one of many Rayc's registered quotes.)
- Rayc