[Noisebridge-discuss] Distilled water needed for the laser

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Fri May 20 22:22:54 UTC 2011

Yes! Please use the still to make as much distilled water as needed. I'll be
distilling at maker faire this weekend in my little setup, so anything we
collect there, I'll be sure to save for the laz0r beamz.

I'll get distilling going in earnest again post maker faire, and I encourage
more peeps to come by and learn how to setup and use the distilling setup -
anyone is welcome to use it at any time as long as you're not distilling
anything poisonous (i.e. biodiesel).

Sean