[Noisebridge-discuss] Workshop Weekend at Noisebridge

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 23:04:00 UTC 2011

I'll be leading two workshops at Noisebridge next weekend as part of Workshop Weekend.

Saturday, 28-May, 1pm-4pm
We'll all be making Trippy RGB Waves kits.  I'll teach everyone how to solder, and give a brief intro to electronics.  Perfect for kids of all ages and skill levels.  All welcome.
Cost:  instruction is Free, kit cost is $10.

Sunday, 29-May, 1pm-4pm
We'll all be making TV-B-Gone kits.  I'll teach everyone how to solder, and give a brief intro to electronics. Perfect for kids of all ages and skill levels. All welcome.
Cost: instruction is Free, kit cost is $20.

Also, Sean will be leading a workshop on Distillation Basics on Saturday, 28-May, 4pm-5:30pm.
Cost:  Free.

For more info on the workshops, or to reserve a spot:
https://whatwillyoulearn.com/catalog

Workshop Weekend includes lots of other cool workshops of all sorts at other spaces around the Bay Area.  For more info, check out:
https://whatwillyoulearn.com/catalog
and
http://whatwillyoulearn.com/fb

Mitch.