[Noisebridge-discuss] Adopt an Ubertooth One (sans parts) PCB?

Tymm Twillman tymmothy at gmail.com
Thu May 26 21:00:54 UTC 2011

I got in on the kickstarter for this bluetooth sniffer board, cuz I think it's a great project... and received my (bare) PCB from it.  Truth is though, I'm never going to build / use it.

http://ubertooth.sourceforge.net/hardware/one/

hoping someone would like it / build it / use it -- prefer if you're someone who has experience (and success) with fine pitch SMD soldering* and are ok spending $$$ on parts (the PCB is actually just a small piece of the cost)... docs / parts lists available from link above...

-Tymm

* looks like mostly 0603 with some 0402, plus fine pitch tqfp and some qfn w/heatsink pad.  so difficult, probably best  done with hotplate... but not BGA difficult.  Comes with paste stencil.