[Noisebridge-discuss] XY Combinator

Cris crisachow14 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 18:49:49 UTC 2011

As a girl, I think it's a pretty harmless joke.  We still have our sense of
humor intact, right?  The only thing I do not approve of is that the images
were used without obtaining the person's permission - I am sure there are
plenty of other guys out there that are more than fine with playing along
with the joke.

Cristina