[Noisebridge-discuss] Submitting billboard designs to promote hackerspaces

Scotty Allen scotty at scottyallen.com
Tue May 24 21:50:41 UTC 2011

If you're serious about this, you should also check out
http://loudsauce.com/.  It's a local SF startup started by a friend,
that has a very similar model, but also can handle TV as well as other
outdoor formats besides billboards (bus stops, etc).  They've already
done a startup visa campaign, so this would totally be up their alley.

I'm ccing Colin, the founder, who can help get the ball rolling if
there's interest...

-Scotty