[Noisebridge-discuss] Submitting billboard designs to promote hackerspaces

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Wed May 25 01:28:37 UTC 2011

I love this idea -- what sort of messaging are you thinking of?   I think it
would be cool to put up some sort of "be more creative, challenge
everything, hack the world, save the world" psa sponsored by noisebridge.

One of the things I like about crowdsourced billboards is that it also
allows us to spread really subversive memes to the general public and I
think we should take advantage of that ^_^