[Noisebridge-discuss] Submitting billboard designs to promote hackerspaces

Matt Spergel matt at woz.org
Wed May 25 03:20:01 UTC 2011

If you're serious about doing a PSA which aims to help spread hacker
culture (ethic?), maybe you should partner with HackerDojo. And, if
it's a good fit for the Tech Museum, I MAY be able to pull in some
additional resources.

I've had discussions with the head of marketing at the Tech about
doing an outdoor advertising campaign entitled "Invent." However, that
was about promoting invention, which is slightly different than
promoting hacker culture.

-Matt