[Noisebridge-discuss] report from the scent dogs!

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Wed May 25 20:53:26 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 1:10 PM, Danny O'Brien <danny at spesh.com> wrote:
> So Reese and Curly, our hired hounds from http://www.scent-tek.com/ checked
> the place over for signs of bedbugs this morning. They employ really nice
> humans, who spent a good half hour explaining how things work, and exploring
> the space with them. I'd totally recommend them.

<snip>

> Here's what I think we should do. Apart from getting rid of the sofa,
> steaming the surrounding area from orbit, let's invite the nice dog people
> to come back in a month or so to see if we're totally clear (our $200 pledge
> was oversubscribed, and we have $140 left over, so with $60 from NB funds we
> can cover another visit).

What I'm taking away from this is that we have more spare donation $$
for bedbug witchhunts then for FIRE SAFETY???

That really pisses me off.  Going to raise hell about getting funds
for FIRE SAFETY from here on out, and then more facilities for people
with PROJECTS to work on and store at Noisebridge.

-rma