[Noisebridge-discuss] I am interested in starting an optimization group at noisebridge (BetterBridge? TrollSearch?)

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Fri May 27 19:00:00 UTC 2011

Hi Crutcher,

I'd be interested in black box optimization. The machine learning
group meets up on Wednesdays at 7:30pm in the Church classroom:

https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php?title=Machine_Learning

Just speaking for myself, I'd be happy to see you share time/space
with the ML group to talk about optimization, as it's a core part of
machine learning.

We don't have anything going on next week, and you're welcome to
come in to talk about stuff, I'd be happy to discuss optimization with
you!

  mike