[Noisebridge-discuss] Silk screening

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 20:26:54 UTC 2011

I'm forwarding this to our discussion list. The press list is a pretty
small subset of people who handle press inquiries.

I know that people have done some screen printing at the space. We don't
have any official oversight of equipment in the space though, so if we have
it, it's because someone set it up. If we don't have it, that person could
be you.

Kelly