[Noisebridge-discuss] Hologlyphic-Movie/Noisbridge grant funding re-application

Walter Funk marybraindoe at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 23:01:22 UTC 2011

Hi,

Yes, I would like to ask for consensus. It's correct I was miss-clear as to when this was to be brought up, at the meeting, I did mean for it to be up for consensus.

Hope it can be a consensus item for next week, and we can discuss it here. In terms of managing the money, I do have a fiscal sponsor, Indy Arts and Media, who have a great track record working with artists and non-profits. Their mission is to help with projects like this.

They took on this project last time, helped with the budget, will help with reporting and other financial work if the funds are granted.

Here is their website:

http://artsandmedia.net/

Basically trying to re-do the same project, so hoping for consensus to try again on the original terms.

If anyone has more questions, please feel free to ask.

In 3D,
Walter