[Noisebridge-discuss] domestic source for RGB color chaning LEDs?

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 23:03:28 UTC 2011

Hey NB-
I'm trying to get a kit together in time for the holidays and it
incorporates LEDs of this type:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/50x-RGB-5mm-Diffused-Slow-Colour-Change-LEDs-/120801065214?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Components_Supplies_ET&hash=item1c204df8fe#ht_1855wt_905
but I don't have time to wait for parts from china. Anyone know a domestic
source?
Meredith

--

Ladycartoonist.com

a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein