[Noisebridge-discuss] Black Friday art project (aka; Bring Back Noisediorama)

Doctor Popular yoyogenius at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 01:33:10 UTC 2011

Hi to all, I'm working on a subversive little art project that I'd
like to have installed this Friday morning and I could use a hand.

I'll be painting and assembling dioramas at Noisebridge tomorrow from
11-2 and could use a hand with assembly. Specifically, I'd love a hand
painting clothes and modifying outfits of minifigs and small dolls
before mounting them onto the dioramas. Then on Friday, I'd love to
have a hand installing these pieces.

If anyone would like to bring paints, minifigs, legos, dolls, scenery,
etc, that would be great. I'm also happy to talk about the details off
the list, so please feel free to directly contact me at
yoyogenius at gmail.com if you'd like to know more. Thanks.

--
-Doctor Popular
Mobile Phone Musician and Photographer