[Noisebridge-discuss] Hologlyphic-Movie/Noisbridge grant funding re-application

Rachel Lyra Hospodar rachel at mediumreality.com
Fri Nov 25 07:51:53 UTC 2011

As far as the non-fiscal stuff goes, it all sounds fine.  I am still not
clear on the structure of your money stuff.  If money needs to be
granted/disbursed *by* noisebridge, at all, then we need to craft an
agreement.  If you are using part of the grant money to pay noisebridge
dues or make compensatory donations *to* NB, via another financial
entity, then that isn't necessary.

thanks
R.

On 11/23/2011 3:15 PM, Walter Funk wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I looked at the Noisetor Wiki, thanks.
>
>   There is a fiscal sponsor for this project, an umbrella group,who will
> handle the finances such as taxes, also reporting to the grant-maker if
> funding is approved.
>
>   They are very experienced, working with non-profits and artists if
> part of their mission.
>
> http://artsandmedia.net/programs-2
>
>   Would it help to Noisebridge to have them do all that? They can also
> help with agreements, etc.
>
>    Seems like more focus on making cool 3D stuff.
>
> ~Walter

> *From:* rachel lyra hospodar <rachel at mediumreality.com>
> *To:* Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net>

join my events and new work announce list by emailing:
mr-subscribe at pandorastrunk.com

Pants Interface high-tech design project
Find out more! <http://mediumreality.com/pantsinterface.html>

Medium Reality <http://mediumreality.com>
Sustainable as hell menswear made from recycled materials.

Pandora's Trunk <http://pandorastrunk.com>
join our vendor announce and call to artists list by emailing:
artistlist-subscribe at pandorastrunk.com

I also keep a design/production log <http://mediumreality.blogspot.com>
with behind-the-scenes details.