[Noisebridge-discuss] Moving into the 21st century w/ NB computing culture ...

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 00:45:53 UTC 2011

Andy -

I think we are in agreement about the arrangements for the hosting

As far as driving the effort. I have to go assess work involved with  the
administration of setting up and running diaspora.
I do have some administrative experience and maturity to learn things on my
own as needed, enjoy working with upstream developers, but I'm no guru.

 Just a peek now looks like they have github source and some beginnings or
Debian/Ubuntu support which helps.

I 'll get back to you.