[Noisebridge-discuss] NoiseTOR & Re: Treasurer's report

Noisebridge Treasurer treasurer at noisebridge.net
Sat Nov 26 05:26:04 UTC 2011

As per:
> I don't know why you think the "treasurer is left untangling the
> records", all Noisetor donations are tagged and recorded and Kelly has
> been great about telling us how much money we have and paying the bills!

Andy is generally right except for that I have not been telling
Noisetor how much money they have. They are supposed to already know
that. I have done a basic sanity check to see if they seem to be in
the right ballpark, but I have not spent time "untangling" anything.

And that also, donations are all recorded, but not tagged in the
bookkeeping. This is cause our bookkeeping site sucks and this is a
known issue with any earmarking of funds within noisebridge. I will
resolve this systemic problem when I finish grad school apps and have
free time again...

-K