[Noisebridge-discuss] Polulu Black Friday Sale

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 07:41:02 UTC 2011

Keep you ass out of the giant malls this holiday, and help out the cool
kids at polulu. I just found out that they have some pretty stellar black
Friday deals going on right now (until Monday!)

For the impatient, they've got a dual H bridge arduino shield for $30, some
sweet step-up/step-down converters, and my newest fascination - the
Wixel...a TI based microcontroller that gives you about 15 GPIOs with an RF
transciever built for $20 retail...$10 till Monday!

You'll need the coupons and info on this page to getz the dealz
kiddies...enjoy!

http://www.pololu.com/blackfriday2011

Xoxo -
Sean