[Noisebridge-discuss] Weird Problem with Generating Gcode

Elijah Post elijahpost at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 08:50:13 UTC 2011

There are some STLs in this world that are for some reason impossible to
make Gcode with. For example, the Prusa X Idler and Motor Mount - the kind
that requires no PLA Bushings, just slides right on to the smooth rods.

No matter what I do, I can't successfully make toolpath for these rascals.
I'm using RepG 0027, Skienforge 35, Cupcake HBP, no raft. Attached are the
files. I tried them on two different computers to no avail.

P.S. Could it be that they are not millimetres binary? That's be weird
because Prusa himself put them on Thingiverse and GitHub.

--
*Elijah Louis Spenser Post
Mechanic (San Francisco Bike Kitchen)*