[Noisebridge-discuss] [Build] Wall idea for classroom

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Tue Nov 29 08:00:41 UTC 2011

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 11:55 PM, Ben Mushol <ben at sixgirls.org> wrote:
> No actually it is a pen like device with a small wheel  attached to it by its rim. The wheel is a serrated star and you can use it to trace large objects from blown up copies and then spray powdered chalk through a nosed bottle at it. I'm not sure how it works.

Hrm... interesting. So it's to perforate a filter/blocking material of
some kind so as to spray chalk through it to mark a path?

Your description reminds me of a Wartenberg wheel quite a bit.

More information about the Noisebridge-discuss mailing list