[Noisebridge-discuss] [Build] Wall idea for classroom

Ben Mushol ben at sixgirls.org
Tue Nov 29 20:17:18 UTC 2011

It looks exactly like a Wartenberg wheel. I rememebered more about how it
was used. It was used to trace murals onto frescos by Da Vinci era
painters. The paper was removed after the chalk squirted and then the
chalk outlines traced with charcoal and then painted. I can't remember how
they used mirrors to reflect and enlarge flat art.

After sleeping on it I think it is better to have a single schematic on
each wall and possibly the ceiling with a large white square in the most
suitable location for a projector. I can't so blatently rip off things
I've previously seen so it probably shouldn't flow over walls and be at
strange angles. I'm saving that for my hallway after I practice at NB. :P

I have found schematics for blue and red boxes and oscilloscopes. The
lines should be black but it would be great to have certain functions IE:
hot points or breaks to be red, blue and yellow to add a little color to
the piece. I do not know enough about electrical engineering to know what
is important. Suggestions are requested.

Considering the need for a screen, regular pull down projection screens,
huge ones like in the main area can be had for as little as $30. Has
anyone searched on CL to acquire one?

I have never created a mural or one that can be moved. I'll be around
tonight to hear thoughts on all of this and how it can accomodate noise
reduction devices.

Also thank you to the person who brought the shop vac with the HEPA
filter.