[Noisebridge-discuss] This week's Social Engineers meeting

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Tue Nov 29 08:27:09 UTC 2011

Every Tuesday at 7PM, we brainstorm and implement new software,
hardware, and architecture that can support Noisebridge's unique
social structure. We usually meet in the library. Everyone is welcome:
we usually blend straight into the 8PM weekly Noisebridge meeting.

Last soceng[1]:

Will talked about the cleaning experiment.

We talked about soundproofing the shops and classes, and decided to do
it Thanksgiving weekend

We talked about the next six months of soceng, and decided to
concentrate on one project, to whit a karma and issue tracker for
Noisebridge.

This Tuesday, we might:

Have a post-mortem on what is working and what isn't with the soundproofing.

Write down some ideas for the issue tracker.

Danny will bring some books on consensus, and if there's time he and
Rachel might talk about their consensus training with the Occupy
folks.

[1] I think -- I missed last week, and was a shoddy in not organizing
an alternate or postponing it. Sorry.