[Noisebridge-discuss] [Tastebridge] Brewing

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 14:06:42 UTC 2011

Hi to all!
Brewing in the place is a great idea! I would recommend to "celebrate" your Anglo-American tradition and go for ginger beer. It is very simple, fast and cheap. I've copied Richard Conroy on this email, he has been playing with ginger beer for several months on a very intensive bases and we have had many tastings of his products on his parties and our 091 brewers meetings. He has clearly proved that within few months you can learn how to produce great quantities of really tasty and cheap alcoholic beverage and have a great fun in the meanwhile!

Best of luck with any direction which you take, just please keep long term samples :-)) I'll pop in to tastesome sooner or later ...

Sincerely,

Frantisek

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/091_Brew_Masters

PS Could someone copy it to Tastebridge mailing list, I can not send email from my other account (but I get everyting inbox, what is going on there I do not have a clue ...)