[Noisebridge-discuss] Thread about classrooms

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Nov 30 20:29:42 UTC 2011

Hi. I would like to keep the classrooms as functional classrooms where
people assemble to teach classes, have meetings and have discussions.
These rooms should contain tables, chairs, projectors and stuff helpful
for multiple groups wanting to have classes in the classrooms.

A bunch of effort has been put into building the walls up in the
classrooms to keep sound in/out and make it easier to teach classes.
Once the build out effort is done, a bunch of us are going to get in
there and clean the fuck out of them, provide power, ethernet, lights,
projectors, and things helpful to general classes.

I would really like to not see the classrooms turn into project specific
spaces, to be used only for a very small number of people interested in
those specific things.

Classrooms were built with the original intention of them being shared
by all.

Thanks for reading.

--
Rubin