[Noisebridge-discuss] New in town

Advocate advocate at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 19:33:29 UTC 2011

I'm not a maker, I'm not an IT guru, I'm not particularly geeky or nerdy or
dweeby. I was set off-track for all those things when I was a kid but
now... Now I'm in the Bay Area and I'm ready to catch up.

I moved here with no plan and no backup. Things are going relatively well
but I need help finding work which can accommodate someone who is only a
little geeky, a little maker/burnerish, pretty intelligent and well-read
but has lead a stupid mundane life for quite awhile.

Anyone have a startup I can get in on, do random general
creative/intellectual work, have a great deal of fun and get rich?