[Noisebridge-discuss] New in town

Will Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 19:53:10 UTC 2011

Ultimately, what defines you as a geek is your involvement in geeky things.

A good start is learning a programming language.  Noisebridge has
classes you can attend and a library.  There are also various meetup
groups that hold "introduction to programming" classes.

Startups do not (always) mean having fun and getting rich (unless
you're the founder), and Noisebridge is not really the place to look
for it.  If you talk to YCombinator, they should be able to point you
to the right place.

Will.