[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: Maker political coalition party on Dec 8 in SF

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 12 07:57:52 UTC 2011

Today I received an email (copied below) from Paul Spinrad, a MAKE Magazine editor asking me, and Noisebridge, to have a table for people to learn about Noisebridge at an interesting kickoff party for Engine Advocacy. These people are focusing on small businesses (like the ones started at hackerspaces) to take a role in shaping the future of the US economy.  And they are seeing hackerspaces as part of this vision. I already agreed to be there to set up a table.  Anyone interested in joining me to represent Noisebridge at the party on 8-Dec, 7p-10p?  It'd be nice to have a few of us there.  (And it should be fun, too.  :) The party is in SOMA in the City. Mitch.