[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Hackers Voter Guide?

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 22:52:43 UTC 2011

I interpreted this to mean things like "Vote for candidate X" would be
considered an endorsement. Presenting major candidates as a  Voter
Guide and how they align with an organisations goals might not be
considered as partisan.

I think the 501c3 rules is more of an issue in a state or federal election.