[Noisebridge-discuss] could you host my media wiki pages, 2-4 months?

John Adams jna at retina.net
Wed Nov 9 22:53:36 UTC 2011

Why not use Amazon EC2 with Elastic Block Store and S3 on a ec2-small
instance.  To the Cloud!

Backed up, redundant, safe. Snapshot-able, scalable, and less than
$40/month.
Throw it on a credit card and pay for it when you have cash on hand.

Anyone still dicking around with small servers that they are maintaining in
co-lo, by hand, are nuts.

If you can't afford Ec2, go with GoGrid.

-john